Espresso Maker "Nicole" Porcelain
Save 0% Save %
Original price 333.50 SR - Original price 333.50 SR
333.50 SR - 333.50 SR
Current price 333.50 SR
- For 4 cups of espresso
- Material: Stainless steel / porcelain
- Measurements: Ø 8,5 cm, 19 cm height
- with floor plan
- Suitable for Induction (depending on the minimum diameter of the pan detection your cooker)
How to use Cilio Espresso Maker
- Unscrew the espresso maker by taking hold of the upper and lower parts and turning (one part) anti-clockwise. Remove the funnel filter.
- Fill the lower part of the espresso maker with enough water so that the water level rises to just below the safety valve at the most. Under no circumstances must the safety valve ever be under water.
- Place the funnel filter back inside, fill it with espresso coffee powder and smooth the powder down. Do not press the powder down hard into the funnel filter!
- Screw the upper and lower parts back together by taking hold of both parts and turning (one part) in a clockwise direction. Ensure that the sieve and the gasket are both properly inserted.
- Place the espresso maker on a heat source and heat up. To avoid overboiling and to maintain your espresso maker in good condition, we recommend that you do not allow the espresso to reach too high a temperature. The espresso coffee will rise with the slightest development of steam and will begin to gurgle quietly into the upper receptacle. Remove the espresso maker from the heat source immediately as soon as this gurgling ceases.
- We recommend that you stir the espresso a little using a spoon prior to pouring it into a cup.
- Your espresso is best served in a pre-heated cup